Cureo's mission is to help our world thrive by empowering communities to work better. Our work life is Cureo, a software company. Outside work – our passion is our community. For years we as individuals have served and engaged on boards and as volunteers -- Rotary, Lions, United Way, Humane Society, Habitat, early childhood education, school advisory boards, economic development boards, church counsels – this list goes on. We have experienced the chaos. We have seen the challenges. So we have combined our work life and our passions to make our world -- and maybe yours -- a little better. Never miss out on opportunities to improve your own organization, build and maintain important relationships with other agencies, and make new connections with donors and volunteers. Cureo puts the community in community projects by enabling all participants from non-profits, government and business to work better together.
Contact Name Andrew Vaeth, CEO - (440) 424-4311 x 501 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organized and searchable communications.
- Drive the conversation.
- Engage and leverage donors.
- Provide them with ways to give more often.
- Preserve and share institutional knowledge.
- Control, preserve, and organize information.
- Build a larger and stronger supporter base.
- Tap in and feed their passion.
- Real time publishing to website and social media.
- Keep your community “in the know”.
- Unified platform to collaborate with multiple agencies.
- Be the guide for focus on mission objectives.
- Give initiatives energy and momentum.
- Provide clarity and continuity.